ATTENTION ALL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS!
Do you want to earn some high-school credits?
Cadets can earn up to 4 credits through the training year version of cadet co-op. It takes 90 hours of cadet activities (Training, team practices, uniform prep, lesson prep, etc) to earn a credit, complete the pre-placement assignments, track their hours on a log sheet, and participate in your ACR. Why not earn some high school credits for what you are already doing?
Let It Go Towards:
- SHSM Programs
- As A French Credit
- Potentially more spare periods in senior grades
- Potentially increase average
- Potentially graduate early
- Extra credit attainment
To be eligible a cadet must:
-Attend High School in Ontario
-Reside in Ontario
-Be a current cadet
I want to sign up!
Great, after viewing the PowerPoint, do the following:
- Fill out the application, section C is the following:
- Commanding Officer (CO) Contact: Nicole.Hastings@cadets.gc.ca
- Training Officer (TrgO) Contact: Johnathon.Hemstreetemail@example.com
- Once the application is complete,
- Email it for section G to be completed. Please email it to the TrgO to have it forwarded to the CO.
- Once the form is returned, email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any assistance in filling out this application or don’t have access to a scanner/printer feel free to contact 2Lt Hemstreet who will be able to assist you further.
- Your Student Ontario Education Number (OEN) can be found on your High School Transcripts or ask your guidance counsellor at your school.
- Use Adobe PDF to fill it in so you don’t have to write it out.