- For new uniforms or uniform parts that need to be exchanged, parents please use the below measuring sheet (bottom of this page) to determine your cadet’s size
- Email the completed sheet to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly indicate the cadet’s last and first name and if it is a swap or new uniform in the subject line and body of the email message.
- Example – Subject: Uniform Swap Cadet Sam Bloggins
- We will be focusing on the FTUs (field training olive drab uniforms – Work Dress) as a priority to outfit. We will not be swapping parts for the dress uniform at this time.
How to Measure:
- On the spreadsheet, pay careful attention to the unit of measurement. Some require inches and other items millimeters.
- Do not modify any tab on the sheet except for the Cadet Measurement tab.
- Not everything on the issue area will be provided as we are focusing on FTUs (Work Dress) primarily