The Canada Army Run was established in 2006 and has grown to be an annual event for military and civilians to participate as individuals or teams in 5k, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon, and 26.1 K distances. This year due to the COVID-19 outbreak and physical distancing measures, the Canada Army Run has gone virtual, allowing participants to take part from their own communities and neighbourhoods across Canada. The Virtual Canada Army Run will be held 12-20 Sept 2020.
- Event is 12-20 Sept 2020;
- Registration information is as follows:
- Cadet, Family, Friends, or anyone else who would like to participate can register online at https://armyrun.ca and use the registration code “CADETSCANADA” to receive a 20% discount on the run,
- Registration can only be done online,
- Register under team name: 9 RCACC London,
- Registration recommended by Friday 7 Aug 2020 in order to guarantee sizes for race shirts,
- Participants may support fundraising for the “Support our Troops Fund” or “Soldier On” through the Canada Army Run Website, and
- Dress is appropriate physical fitness attire.
- Cost for registration is based on distance registered for as follows:
|Distance||Cost (not including HST or Race Roster Service Charges)|