Welcome back No 9! We are so excited to have our first official training night back. Below is our Weekly Routine Orders (WROs) for this upcoming Monday. As always, please ensure you bring a pen, paper/notebook and a water bottle.
- If you are a new cadet: Please bring photocopies of your health card and proof of Canadian Citizenship (birth certificate, passport, etc) or Permanent Residency. Please ensure you’ve completed the online application: https://registration.cadets.gc.ca/get-started.html
- for all returning cadets, to help us stay organized, if you missed the welcome back BBQ and your LAST NAME starts with:
- A-M we need you to bring 1 guardian to sign your annual validation forms from 7 PM – 8 PM
- N-Z we need you to bring 1 guardian to sign your annual validation forms from 8 PM – 9 PM
- The location will be building 56 the Conference Center, a big brown building to your right when you turn towards Beaverhall.